Hi my name is Tiffany Thompson. I’m so blessed to be attending OBU. I am a strong Christian believer. God has brought me here and is shaping me into who he wants. I have always been an outgoing, athletic, caring person. I’m the girl who is up for anything and ready for fun. I have been allowed many freedoms but, I was very structured with school.
I consider myself to be an outgoing
girl because I am cautious but active. I’m a girl who talks to
anyone. My mom has always told me that I am blessed with my
people skills. I just love being involved with others. The young lady
that I have become is a person who is friendly with everyone
making them feel welcome. Sometimes just saying hi with a smile can
change a person’s day. I try to do that if someone looks sad. Even
if they do not seem to be I like talking to others.
God has blessed me in so many ways but
one is my athletic abilities. I am here at OBU to play golf and of
course learn. Golf is a large portion of my life. It defines me as a
person. It takes a lot of discipline and character to play. You have
to have self-control. Because it is not as easy as it looks. I am not
only I golfer I shoot archery. It is relaxing and fun to not be
stressed while you are just shooting at a circle.
I have three younger brothers who I
adore so very much. They are a large part of my being such a caring
person. I have learned how to cheer them up. By doing so I started
worrying about other people I went to school with. I would always ask
them how they were and if I could help with anything they needed.
Volunteering for churches is important to me. It’s not just
something people can do you have to be a special person. Who has been
blessed by god to even be doing so.
I have seen in my own life that being friendly and saying hello to people really does mean a lot. It can totally change that persons day. I think that you playing golf is awesome! I have only played a couple of times in my life, and your right it is not as easy as it looks.
ReplyDeleteThat is true it doesn't always that anyones day is changed but it does make them happier. And thanks im realy excited about the first tournament here in about a week.
ReplyDelete